[Press Time: May 1st, 2021]
- FILECOIN. Filecoin team introduced NFT.Storage on Apr 29, a service backed by Protocol Labs and Pinata specifically for storing NFT data. NFT.Storage lets users store their NFT content and metadata seamlessly and securely with IPFS and Filecoin. Read more.
- NFT. There’s currently an explosion happening in NFTs (non-fungible tokens), which can be thought of as blockchain-based title deeds to a digital artifact. NFTs are basically digital collectibles. They can represent things (like tweets, real estate, real-world assets, etc.) or they can be the things (like art). The trend is a carry-on from things like the original CrypoKitties phenomenon in 2017, with the technology (Ethereum’s ERC-721 token standard) later morphing its way deep into the world of digital art.
- DEFI. According to the Coingecko.com, Total Value Locked(TVL) in DeFi area is $119,580,278,753.
Crypto Mining Circle
- NEWS. Disruptions in coal plants in Xinjiang and other parts of China have knocked out bitcoin miners in the region since April 16th, cascading Bitcoin’s hashrate (clipping as much as 35 exahashes from the Bitcoin system’s global hashrate) at the same time as Bitcoin’s price. The top 7 Bitcoin mining pools lost, on average, 16.5% of their hash rate as a result of the incident. After one week of outages, Bitcoin hashrate rebounded as Xinjiang miners came back online gradually. Read more.
- CONFERENCE. The 2nd Global Blockchain Computing Power Conference took place on April 17th in Chengdu, Central Sichuan. It focused on the impact of carbon neutrality on digital currency mining. Read more.
- LISTING. Gate.io launched a listing vote for 12Ships on April 8, and 12Ships successfully got 34,154,248 votes from 5073 supporters, far more than the goal required. Gate.io announced listing TSHP and supporting the trading pair of TSHP/USDT on April 9th. Read more.
- Gate.io and 12Ships jointly launched Giveaway events from April 8th which involved over 800+ participants.
- Gate.io held a live AMA event with 12Ships on Gate.io App on April 14th. 12Ships were invited to be the guests and answered some questions from the communities in the Chinese debut of 12Ships. During the live AMA, the number of online viewers has exceeded 700+.
- In April, 12Ships was invited to attend several offline industry events in China, including the 2nd Global Blockchain Computing Power Conference, DeFi Innovation Season held by Jinse Finance, and join a meetup with AAVE, Chainlink, SNX, and Celer.
3. HANSANDO POOL
- The 12Ships Foundation has decided to use $5,230, a portion of the Hansando pool’s proceeds from March to April, to buyback TSHP on the secondary market and permanently burn them. The TXID for the TSHP destruction will be publicly disclosed after completion.
- 12Ships team has finished the buyback&burn of 158,869.61 TSHP in accordance with the 12Ships monthly report of February 2021, with 2 ETH(~$4,946.84). Read more.
- We have a small part of mining machines in the mining colocation firm located in Xinjiang, while most of which are placed in the Sichuan region. So we were just partially affected by the outage incident in Xinjiang for one week. And now all of our mining machines have been brought online.
- We are developing a brand new product for users who would like to take part in crypto mining via Hansando pool. The product development has been completed and now it is in the final testing stage for optimization.
4. FILECOIN NODES
- The Filecoin miner nodes of 12Ships are running stably and the payback period might be shorten promisingly to some extent.
- 12Ships Foundation determines to start up a plan of applying for becoming a Notary for Filecoin Plus program. In order to maximize the amount of useful storage that Filecoin can and will support, the Network innovatively introduced a layer of social trust through Filecoin Plus. Read more.
- 12Ships team has set up the Chinese community on WeChat. We have created a new WeChat Official Account to publish the project news in the Chinese language; and set up a WeChat group chat as the main Chinese community.
- 12Ships has created official accounts on several mainstream media and social media in the Chinese crypto market, including WeChat, Sina Weibo, Jinse Finance, ChianNode, tuoluocaijing.cn, beekuaibao.com, etc.
- Twitter Followers: 7501 (3524 newly increased. A great breakthrough!)
- Members in Korean Community (Kakao): 551
- Members in English Community (Telegram): 1269
- Members in Chinese Community (WeChat): 303
Upcoming Events in May
- A new product is going live in Hansando pool.
- a series of AMA events and marketing campaign for the new product will be launched and will be promoted in the media and diversified communities with total impressions expected to over 50,000+
- 12Ships is invited to participate in the Shanghai Blockchain Summit 2021 held by WikiEXPO, the theme of which is “DeFi+NFT”.
- 12Ships is invited to participate in the WADS (World Digital Assets Summit) on 19th-20th May.
12Ships is a cryptocurrency mining platform that makes your journey to blockchain investments AS EASY AS POSSIBLE by providing profitable and high-performance mining infrastructure. 12Ships insists on technology-driven development of a mining ecosystem, including ASIC mining products, Filecoin mining machines, mining pool, public chain, etc.
- Telegram: https://t.me/TwelveShips_EN
- Kakao Talk(Password: 1212): https://open.kakao.com/o/grmQSstb
- WeChat: Twelveships888
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/TwelveShips12
- Medium: https://medium.com/@12Ships
- Official Website: https://www.12ships.com