[Published Time: Sep 3rd, 2020]
Tech & Cooperation Updates
- 12Ships has completed the buy-back&burn of TSHP with the mining profit in July. It means that 3,045,082.239 TSHP have been taken away out of circulation permanently. For more details
- As TSHP/ETH is available on UniSwap from July, One more trading pair of TSHP/USDT is supported on UniSwap. Go take a look
- 12Ships is working on Filecoin mining machine configuration and already successfully test-mined Filecoin. For more details
- August 26 to 28, Vancores participated in World Semiconductor Conference 2020 together with 12Ships, and was awarded “Top 10 Most Popular Exhibitors” and interviewed by the media. During the conference, Vancores and TSMC, Tsinghua Unigroup, and other giants in the industry shared the experience, exchanged ideas, and communicated about further cooperation in the future. For more details
Hansando Pool Updates
- The technicians went on a business trip to check the mining farm and repair some machines which were affected heavily by the COVID-19 epidemic event and the rainstorm occurred in the southwest of China.
2. From July-31–2020 to Aug-31–2020, Hansando Pool mined 379,000 XVG via 95 mining machines, 10,020,000 RVC via 330 mining machines, and some other cryptos via 400+ mining machines. The total mining profit of Hansando Pool in August is valued at around $36,436, from which a fee of $10,931 was charged for electric bills.
As a consequence, the net profit in August is $25,505 and was exchanged into 58.29 ETH. all these ETH will be used to buy back and burn TSHP. The details and burn Txid will be disclosed in the next monthly report.
Marketing & Operation Updates
- 12Ships launched a rewarding event named “Break the Record” from Aug 13 to Aug 26 on UniSwap to encourage trade and add more liquidity. For more details. As a result, none of the records have been broken through yet and therefore nobody got the prize. To check the details here
- 12Ships redesigned the official website to improve the growing options that divided the webpage into six categories — Home, ASIC Product, Hansando, HashChain, Team, and Whitepaper.
- Twitter Follower: 3106
- Fans in Telegram group: 1950
- Fans in Kakao Talk: 671
- 12Ships is a blockchain-focused project, the smart contract of which is provided by HEXLANT. All the tokens of 12Ships Foundation are stored safely in the custody of Upbit Safe operated by DXM. The tokens locked are strictly restricted to a smart contract.
12Ships is a global blockchain platform of making users’ journeys to the blockchain investment as easy as possible by securing stable profitability and contributing to the blockchain revitalization based on high-performance mining infrastructure. 12Ships is comprised of the in-house mining products, a mining pool, a public blockchain, and even more business based on blockchain to keep on top of industry trends all the way.
For more information, find us in the communities!