12Ships Monthly Report: July 2021
[Press Time: August 4, 2021]
METAVERSE. Facebook is creating a product team to work on the ‘Metaverse’, a digital world where people can move between different devices and communicate in a virtual environment, Chief Executive Mark Zuckerberg said on July 26th, 2021.
South Korea has also created a “metaverse alliance” of local companies in May 2021 to foster the development of a national virtual and augmented reality platform and sort out the ethics of virtual environments.
The alliance will see organizations including carriers, Korea’s indigenous web giant Naver, researchers from the university and private sectors, and even industrial giant Hyundai try to figure out how to build a South Korean metaverse, how to govern it, and how to ensure it is of benefit to South Korea. Read more.
1. MINING POOL
- Based on the proceeds of the Hansando pool in July 2021, 12Ships Foundation determined to buy back $2,500 USD of TSHP from the market and permanently burn them. The TXID for the token destruction will be publicly disclosed after completion.
- 12Ships team has bought back 7,659,400.61 TSHP and burned them equivalent to $3,260 USD according to the 12Ships monthly report of June 2021.
2. FILECOIN ECOSYSTEM
- As a Notary in Filecoin Ecosystem, we got engaged in two Notary Governance meetings in total this month; and
- we played a role in approving two applications of Large Dataset from FilSwan NFT/IPFS storage project and Taopaipai project.
- Marketing Event. A Korean community summer event was launched from July 6 to July 16. And 400 USDT have been completely distributed to over 100 users as event rewards on July 30, 2021. Promoted on Twitter, and in the Telegram groups like Sixdongairdrop, Sixdongchat, and CoinAirdropKing.
- ChainSwap Hacking Incidents. The cross-chain bridge project ChainSwap that we used to map TSHP tokens on the BSC chain was exploited on July 2 and July 11, 2021, which resulted in a total loss of 55,489,431 TSHP tokens in the bridge wallet address. All affected users in the two hacking incidents could claim actual compensation with the team’s hard work. As of press time, most of the affected users have been connected with us and got their tokens back. Read more.
Our Korean community noticed that some of the influencers are talking about 12Ships, for example:
📖 More content production and promotion about 12Ships are always encouraged from our perspective.
- Twitter Followers: 7692
- Members in Korean Community (Kakao): 717
- Members in English Community (Telegram): 1366
- Members in Turkish Community (Telegram): 67
- Members in Chinese Community (WeChat): 247
12Ships is a disruptive mining platform that utilizes revolutionary technology to transform the mining industry. Originating from South Korea, the platform strives to make it possible for ordinary users to mine by providing profitable and high-performance mining infrastructure. 12Ships insists on technology-driven development of a mining ecosystem, including ASIC mining products, Filecoin mining machines, mining pool, staking pool, etc.