[Published Time: Aug 1st, 2020]
12Ships officially announced today that 12ships token(TSHP) is available on Uniswap from Aug 1st, 2020. Concerning the latest trend of Defi, 12Ships Foundation made the decision to get TSHP available on Uniswap DEX.
On one hand, we make it more convenient for the users in our communities to swap TSHP. On the other hand, we’re trying our best to guide the communities to get easy access to the world of Defi and stuff based on blockchain both now and in the future.
What is Uniswap?
Uniswap is the most widely used decentralized exchange in the form of two smart contracts hosted on the Ethereum blockchain. It’s a 100% on-chain market maker allowing the swapping of ERC20 tokens, as well as ETH to an ERC20, and vice-versa.
What is 12Ships?
12Ships is a global blockchain service platform of making users’ journeys to the blockchain investment as convenient as possible by securing stable profitability and contributing to the blockchain revitalization based on high-performance mining infrastructure. 12Ships is comprised of the self-developed mining products, a mining pool called Hansando, a public chain named Hashchain, and even more business based on blockchain to keep on top of industry trends all the way.
What is TSHP?
The 12Ships token(TSHP) is an Ethereum token based on the ERC20 standard. TSHP contributes to the democratic blockchain ecosystem of 12Ships and provides the following functions to specify access to services and products:
- TSHP can be used to get HashChain services. Similar to the gas charge model of other public blockchains. To make a transaction on HashChain, users will need to pay gas charges to the network miners.
- It is used as one of the payment methods of various blockchain services on the 12Ships platform.
- It is used to smartly vote in various decisions for the 12Ships Foundation, such as target cryptocurrencies selection and reinvestment rate.
- 12Ships team launched a program of buyback-and-burn. A large percentage of the mining profits will be used to buy back TSHP and burn them to reduce the circulating supply.
For more information, reach us in the communities:
- Official Website: https://www.12ships.com
- Medium: https://medium.com/@12Ships
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/TwelveShips12
- Telegram: https://t.me/TwelveSHIPS_Global
- Kakao Talk: https://open.kakao.com/o/grmQSstb
More communities to be built up in the near future, so stay tuned!
We have already worked out a detailed step-by-step guide for the communities!